My Holiday

On the second week of the holiday I went to Te Araroa down the east coast I had really great time down there. I stayed there for four days I went on the tralior on the beach that was cool but really cold while we were on the tralior. Then we stopped at a spot were some people can catch some crayfish instead they catch some kina's is disgusting how they eat the kina's but I still like it a little bit.

On the third day at night some people slept on the beach and I was one of them it was cool, we played heaps of hand games till three am in the morning but then we all fell to sleep and when I woke up I was sore where I was sleeping it was really bumpy with sand and it was really annoying and sore. But I had a great time with all my mates playing games that morning and it was cool at that marae stay!!!!!!!!!