Sports


The sports that I play is water polo, soccer, netball, basketball.

Water polo
I play water polo for the school my coach is Mr Apperley he is a great coach to try and get us fit.
I also played in the tournament last year, it was held in Tauranga at Baywave. We only have won one game down at bay wave. It was really funny that we had to push our coaches into the water.

Soccer
When I was little I use to play soccer for the McDonald's soccer team. I was a great goalie i saved 10 goals for our team. But now I don't do it any more because I had another interest in sports I had a really cool coach, she
makes us tried harder in practice and she is a really cool to coach us.

Netball

I use to play netball for Rotorua Primary School. I always gold keep and I was good at it as well. Our coach named Emma she is cool coaching us and she is my auntie.

Basketball
I have already just learnt how to play basketball this year. My sister taught me how to play basketball because she has been playing basketball since she was first started at Rotorua primary school. This year she is in the reps in basketball and she has been into many tournaments. She played in the Easter weekends and their team won a gold medal for it.